Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 19:09:42 -0800
Hi all
Well you see da Boss is a little peeved because somebody raided da cat area
dressed as little furry vampires, gouls, goblins, witches and all sorts of
creatures and scared da be geeses out of da cats.  And then da next night
these same indivuals did it to da dog area.  Now I won't say who did it but
there seemed to be a female sprite dressed as a vampire leading it both
times.  Seems he thinks it waz me.  I don't know where he got dat idea.

A little girl named Melissa came in today.  She waz greeted by a whole
bunch of little ones.  I introduced them as she did not know most of them.
They greeted her warmly and wanted to know about home and all da gossip.
They talked for some time.  Then they headed over to da Fruit Bar to get a
snack.  After dat they headed off in a pack to explore and to make sure she
seen all da attractions and sites.  She seemed interested in da Ferretone
Flood and as soon as it came she waz over there lapping up da ferretone.
She said she would not get into da surfing part as she just could not
resist ferretone and it interrupted her enjoyment of it.  She said she felt
bunches better and she is sorry she acted so badly.  She said she did luv
her new mommy and to send lots of kisses and hugs.  She also said she would
be here when you got here.

Well I am still in da ferret house with da boss but he will eventually
forgive me.  He forgives everyone and besides I am too cute to stay mad at
long.  Gotto go.

Bye BYE
Sandee