Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 18:11:10 -0700
Hi all
I have been lounging in da area acting like a lazy ferret.  There is a lot
of dat going on.

A trio came in today.  They said their names were Sharp-Toothe, Capri, and
Skat.  They were met by a band of ferrets to numerous to mention.  There
waz a lot of hugs and rolling around and playing.  Everyone waz happy to
see everyone.  Chaos reigned for a short time as only ferrets can produce.
Then they got down to da serious stuff of da gossip and the stories.  These
went on for a very long time with numerous visits to da Fruit bar to stock
up on energy.  Then there waz a tour of da place and these three were shown
where all da sttractions were and given a general tour of da entire area.
After all this exercise and genaral stuff many were all tuckered out so
da Hammok Haven waz in order for a nap and recharge for da festivities
tommorrow.  Da three send their luv to their mommy along with a lots and
lots of ferret kisses from everyone.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Sarah.  I gave her
da tour of da place and showed her all da attractions.  She waz a little
hungry and wanted to get a snack at da Fruit bar before we went any
further.  I always hit da food attractions first.  After da snack we
finished da tour and she waz really interested in Dirt Mountain.  She said
she waz going over there an dig for a while.  She said she waz going to
dig herself a comfortable tunnel system and a large den to lounge around
in and hide her stuff.  She said to tell mommy dat she is sorry she had to
go so soon but when it is time it is time.  She said to send lots of luv
and many ferret kisses.

I looked up Snapper in da puter system since he had been here longest.  I
found him over watching da tube races at da Tube Park so I went over to
talk to him.  He said he liked to come over here every once in a while to
watch and sometimes he entered to keep hiz paw in.  He waz indeed
accompanied by another ferret he introduced as DW.  They said they had
found each other and Snapper had shown him where all da attractions were.
The tube races were winding down for a while so we all headed for da Fruit
Bar to get a snack before nap time.  They said to send lots of luv to mommy
and many hugs and cuddles.

I think I will head back over to my hammock for another nap.  Da life of a
ferret is so hard sometimes.  Yawn.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee