From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:37:23 -0400
We made an error in the post yesterday about the current status of
veterinary procedures on the Colorado Box Ferrets. Sorry!! Sometimes
it's hard to keep all their names straight as info gets passed along
the chain of command.

Freckles, did not get his spleen removed but did have four teeth
extracted due to infection.

Jade had her spleen and left adrenal rumors and had her teeth cleaned.

Next to go in for surgery is Trixie on March 17th to have adrenal
surgery and a dental. Quigley, Buddy & Raspberry are getting their
teeth cleaned, with each of them possibly needing teeth extraction.
We suspect that Raspberry will be adrenal.