From:
lisa zeffiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:28:01 -0500
Hello to all and the fuzzes,

I have been giving my ferrets 8in1 ferretbites and LM gourmet ferret
treats.  They have flavors like chicken, turkey& bacon flavor and
bananna/raisin.  I order these from theferretstore.  The girls love them.
I had read that they can be to soft and they should be dried out alittle.
I also read in Modern Ferret Magazine that if you put them in a container
with their food, the food will absorb the flavor of the treats and you
can give them the food also as a treat which means more treats for the
fuzzes:).On the back of the boxes they both say (8in1) nutritious
ingredients and (LM) vitamin enriched w/ protein and essential fatty
acids.  They also have an analysis on the back.  The girls love them and
they are only about $2 through theferretstore.  They both also are made
from about the same ingredients.  If anyone has never tried them and
wants more info let me know.

Fuzzy hugs to all
Lisa Pumpkin and Monkey
Always in my heart, Bandit