Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:32:45 -0500
To attend the first legislative hearing for HB 1110 scheduled for 11:30 AM
on Jan 9th at the Legislative Office Building in Concord, NH.

This bill asks for a administrative change in the law for age of sale of
pet shop ferrets to be 8 weeks instead of 6 weeks.  This change will allow
2 weeks of growth and the ability to be vaccinated at an age which allows
for proper vaccine coverage / immunity against canine distemper.  This
making the ferret kits less at a health risk, there by protecting them and
the human consumers.  PLease address any inquiries to the above email
addy.

A show in umbers is a good thing-- those who have had experiences with
kits sold very young & with help complications due to the age are
encouraged to forward a written statement and/ or speak at this session
in support.  Those wishing to rally support in body at this hearing will
be meeting in the cafeteria at 10:30 AM.  Please let me know if you need
directions , or we an answer any pertinent questions on this issue.

Alicia D.
for the ferrets!