From:
Barbara Roach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:06:37 -0500
Just wanted to share with everyone how smart my lttle molly Jane is.
When my 6 pack comes out for free roam in the morning and evening I
give them their dry food with warm water in it. And some dryfood in
an other bowl.

I keep it stored in the laundry room in a sealled container that the
lid flips open.

We were sitting in the livingroom and I heard this banging so I thought
I had better go check and see what fuzz butt was doing what this time.
Here my little one pound 8 ounce Molly Jane was hanging on the top edge
of the can with the lid open trying to get some dry food out. She likes
it dry better then wet.

Shame on mom she forgot to put the dryfood in the bowl. So I put some
in and Molly headed right to the bowl.

Now this is one smart baby.

Mom Barb and her 6 pack