From:
Barbara Roach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:54:43 -0500
Hi guys! This is Molly Jane from mom barb's 6 pack. I know you have
heard from her on here before.

Mommy got an email the other day saying that she was selected to have
her story written in the ferret magazine. And you would never believe
who it is about of all the 6 of us. You got it. Just little old me.
Yeh! I'm going to be famous! Dook! Dook! And the others aren't.

Guess they aren't as smart as I am.

Mom is so proud! She can hardly wait. It will be in the March/April
issue.(life with ferrets mail bag column.) Gee! I can hardly wait
either. So hope you guys get the magazine or will check out the one
for March/April issue, because this fert is going to be famous.

Dook! Dook!
Molly Jane