From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:34:43 -0400
I am new to this forum and got behind in replying.  I have some questions
and some answers.

Belated responses:
Food samples: To the fuzzie owner who was having trouble finding food for
her fuzzies.  I use a mix of Totally Ferret and Iams Kitten food for both
my MF fuzzies.  However, in a recent order from The Ferret Store I was sent
(unrequested) three different ferret food samples.  If you request some I
am sure they would be happy to help.  They are a very responsive company.
Reach them at www.theferretstore.com.  (my fuzzies enjoyed trying the
superior choice sample)

Safe cleaners: Be careful of using unsafe products!!  Simple Green was
recommened to me and it works great.  It comes in a concentrated form
(still inexpensive) and once diluted with water lasts forever.  I clean
accident areas on my floors as well as routine cage cleaning with this
product.

Nailclippig: A lot of responses have already solved the problem.  I just
wanted you to know it's easy to do with only one pair of hands.  I sit
down and rest my fuzzie (belly up) along my lap (with her tail in between
my knees).  Then I apply the ferrotone on the belly and start clipping!

Now my questions:
What is all this about chicken soup?  I've heard of Duck Soup for when they
are sick.  My ferrets happily eat a mixture of Totally Ferret and Iams
Kitten.  Should they get this soup occasionally as part of their regular
diet?  How is it made?   [Recipe sent.  BIG]

I tried to go to FFDR Disaster Alert Status at geocities.com/ffdri, but my
server wouldn't let me.  Is there anything important I should know?

I've read about good information on many different geocity sites.  Being
new to the net I thougt Geocity was a ferret homepage and never wrote down
the individual sites.  Oops!  If anyone would like to recommend a site with
good information please do so!

Lastly, does anyone know the e-mail address to subscribe to Ferret-Tails
and The Ferret Forum?
[Moderator's note: Last I heard, both lists were temporarily unavailable
but hopefully will return soon. BIG]

Thank you in advance!
Tofuz's Mom