From:
Nancy Propper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:24:28 -0800
I need help with a shelter pull of a ferret at the Women's Humane Society
in Bensalem, PA.  Whomever pulls her *may* need to temporarily foster
this special little girl("Cream") until transport can be pulled together
and filled(hopefully by this weekend, if not then next weekend)to her
forever home in TN.  She needs to be pulled before 11am Thursday or she
will be sent to another shelter.  If you can help with this, please
contact me asap at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Thanks!:-)

~Nancy

=====
Director/Coordinator