From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 15:15:13 -0800
I am so very very sorry to be the one to tell you...

Diane leaves a Son & Daughter,2 dogs,one cat and 5 ferrets...

The family lives in Lakeland,Florida..i have been given permission to
help find a home for these 5,very loved,spoiled ferts..  They range in
age from about 3 months to about 5 yrs.They are bonded & must NOT be
seperated.  They come with a lovely cage and we just bought $60.00 worth
of food..(8 in 1 Ultimate,dry & wet,plus Gerbers)..i would love to keep
them near Lakeland so Mike can visit..i think the loss of his ferrets
will be close to the pain of losing his Momma..

If you can help,PLEASE mail me??  TLE (our Angel) will take them but she
has enough on her wonderful plate...

This is Truly Heartbreaking... If you would please send Mike a card,
or a small gift (i know our Club members are sending Walmart Gift
Certificates...)

Mike Ganey
1933 Ridge Meadow dr
Lakeland,Florida 33809

I just know this is one very heartbroken,lonely 21 yr old young man..what
a VERY VERY SAD Christmas..His momma was only 50...

With Love & a Very Merry Christmas..
Count your Blessings,i know i am..
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets