From:
Phyllis Doss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:43:15 -0700
I have a friend at the local humane society who knows I have ferrets.
You'll remember that I just adopted out two of them (to much discussion),
Sarah and Noah recently.

A local lady names (you guessed it) "The Ferret Lady" died.  She had 18
furry babies that are now homeless.  Her husband says that it is too
painful to keep them.  I have not seen them, but will be going Saturday
morning to retrieve them.  That's all I know for now, except that they
need good homes.  I will work with you in transporting them, but will
need the help of the list.

IF YOU CALLED OR EMAILED ABOUT SARAH AND NOAH,  EMAIL ME.

I'm not currently in a position that enables me to keep these darlings,
but I will help find them homes.

Thank you.

Phyllis Doss
Tifton, GA