From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:00:36 -0700
Good morning, all:-)) The Ferret Giving Tree is open. Your link is
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/

As I understand it, it will be open until November 30th, and latecomers
are usually accepted, so we will have a very hard time clearing it
this year, but I know we can do it. Please lets make all of their
Christmas's truly wonderful, be they first, fourth, or last, and
please, please, please, no nasties this year, if you can't mail
something nice, please don't pick the ferret. Also, if you will be
having trouble, as happens at times, making your gift get there on
time, or at all, please let your shelter know, or Melanee. That way
they can put the ferret back on the tree. They will understand, and
will not whip you, I promise, they would rather know- it isn't a big
deal at all.

Thanks for reading, and...... Happy Picking:-)))))

.....Because Nice matters.

[Moderator's note: A bit of clarification:

The tree is currently open only for shelters to register. We won't be
able to start actually choosing ferrets to send gifts to until November
1st. It will be open for sending gifts well beyond November 30th. BIG]