From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2012 12:26:39 -0700
Very sadly, our good ferret friend, Nancy Mitchell ([log in to unmask]),
lost a piece of her heart today. Her sweet little boy Dodger crossed
the bridge this morning. Luckily, she was at home and was able to hold
him and make that very hard decision that we all dread, and she was
able to say goodbye, but her heart and soul is in about a million
pieces right now.

Dodger's brother, Roger, doesn't know yet that his companion has
crossed, and Nancy is dreading having to find a way to explain it to
him in a way in which he will understand. Both boys are rescue babies,
and as much as this tears Nancy up, she opens up her home time and
time again to these little ones in need.

Nancy, I know you are hurting, but you did so right by that boy, if
that helps at all, and he passed in a dignified manner.

Know that alot of people are thinking anout you and wishing you well,
and sending you all the support they can!!!

 .....Because Nice matters.