From:
Michelle Tague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:23:08 -0400
Hello all,

Long time member, infrequent poster.  We just purchased a new cage and
have the old one to donate.  It's about 4 feet tall and has the bottom
level and a full top level with a large area open in the middle for a
large or several hammocks.  It does have some rust spots that we have
done our best to try to keep dry but it is certainly in ok condition.
Any takers?  I can't remember the local shelters names so that's why I
posted here.

We are not to far outside Philadelphia.  Please let me know off list.

Thanks.