From:
Crystal Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:52:14 -0700
Hello,

It's Crystal in Washington State again, trying to make adjustments in a
new apartment.

In addition to combatting spiders, I am trying to convince three
rambunctious fuzzies that they can't dig through the carpet.  My question
is: Will ferrets use a carpeted scratching post if it is available to
them?  I know that these little creatures are individuals and that what
one is likely to do can be very different from another.  But if I hear
that anyone has had success with a scratching post, I will give it a try.
The carpet is brand new.

Thank you!
Crystal
Spokane, Washington
Baby (I must dig into the bathroom! I MUST!)
Bilbo (I'll dig here, then when I'm done, I'll dig there, and I can't
miss that spot...)
Frodo (C'mon ma, digging is fun!)
Missing Ziggy at the Rainbow Bridge, who I hope is digging his little
heart out.