From:
"Amy C. Dempsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:33:44 -0700
My ferrets and I are slowly getting back into the swing of things after
hurricane Georges (which may end up being the "costliest hurricane in
history").  The good thing about the hurricane is BJ (earlier post-white
ferret scared of the daylight) is now coming back out of the ferret room
during the day.  The hurricane must have blown away the monsters which were
lurking in the house during the day time.

This morning I came back in from swimming in pool and hung my (very) wet
bathing suit (I hate wringing things out) over the old dresser we have out
in the gallery (a huge enclosed screen enclosed porch which runs the length
of the house) .  We keep the dresser in the gallery because the ferrets
love to sleep in it.  All of a sudden I hear my SO dying laughing.  BJ has
pushed open his drawer and is laying back catching the dripping water
falling from the suit in is mouth.  Not licking at the drops but he is
catching the drops in his wide open mouth swallowing and catching more!

With ferrets you are never bored.

One of the best parts of having my power and phone back is being able to
read my ferret e-mail!

Amy and her 9 fur snakes