From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 14:38:28 -0500
Hi, Marguerite again from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue.  When it rains it
pours.

We need your help again so that we are able to help 7 ferrets who came
to us in pretty bad shape.  Today we got the 7th one in.  The ferrets
are Potter (who had adrenal-both right and left and Insulinoma surgery
$396.00).

We need to get a glucose meter so if anyone knows where we can find one
cheap that would be great.  I am going to check ebay shortly.  We have
Peyton (the start of insulinoma), Reba (adrenal), Murphy (enlarged
spleen, issues with his anal glands, and possible tumors), Cinder and
Snow (I am there 4th home now and they are both adrenal), then George
showed up today at my door, and he needs adrenal surgery asap.

So please, check out our store on ebay.  If you need anything, we will be
happy to sell you things.  All the proceeds will go to our vet bill with
Horsham Vet Clinic.  They will be in charge of all these surgeries and we
do not like to carry a huge balance with her.  Anna (the vet) needs to
eat also.  Donations or sponsors are also GLADLY accepted, but we prefer
if you purchase something from us.  We will be listing some more brand
new sleep sacks.  They are Indian type of print and are new, and were
never used.  They are generous in size and were made by the Ferret Fun
Factory.  If you would like to get one they are a $10.00 donation + $3.85
s/h (Priority mail).  I have 8 available.  I also have the Ferret Treats
listed online at $2.50 each.  These are the 8 in 1 pouches (Multi
Vitamin, Hairball, Skin and Coat).  I have ferret wipes for sale, address
labels.....hey everyone needs them!, magnets and alot more.  Please help
us help the ferrets....

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
To Give To Our Kids this Christmas-The Giving Tree
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page4.html
Our Petfinder Page
www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064