From:
Darlene Eustace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 02:12:56 EST
Well, my boyfriend and I just got home after running out to get something
to eat (about 1-1 1/2 hrs) and we came home to some noises.  Lo and behold
we had 4 ferrets (out of 10) that seemed to have figured out how to open up
the cage door (only one corner of it) and get out.  It actually was very
funny to me and no harm was done.  One of them who likes to jump on the
bathroom sink was up there playing with the toothbrushes and was real
surprised to see me come in.  He jumped off real quick as if to say "uh-oh
got caught".  Someone had a field day in the plants in the kitchen and a
brand new bag of soil was ripped open.  Oh the wonders of ferret ownership.
I guess we just have to see if they figure it out again or else it was just
a fluke thing.

Gotta love em!
Darlene
and her wayward ferrets