From:
"Cynthia S. Bentley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 20:09:00 -0700
Hi all,
Well it's been along time since I've posted so I thought I'd give a quick
update on the kids.

Murphy-double adrenal surgery in late March-has fully regrown all fur which
is now softer and fluffier than before surgery, no complications and is
doing wonderfully!

Sammy-the hardluck kid-double adrenal, insulinoma surgery in early
April-slowly regrowing fur, has had an increase in his prednisone to 3/4 of
a tablet, had a severe alaphelactic(sp) shock reaction to distemper shot
this weekend (3rd year in a row) but is doing better now.  Vet said next
year we will do a "titer test" and if his distemper antibodies are good we
will not vaccinate him for distemper.  He is limping a bit since she had to
put the iv in his rear leg bone as his blood pressure dropped so low the
vessels collapsed...whew scary time...but is eating and acting like normal.

Sadie, Teddy and Bucky- doing wonderful and disease free.

Dooks to all. Prayers to all the sick and ill.

Cindy,John and the frantic frenetic five and the
wannabees....Charly,Buddy,Willy