From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:22:31 -0500
Hi everyone,

Got a question.  I would like to be able to keep my ferrets outside part
of the day in a corral or large pen.  I was wondering what size of wire I
would need so that they cannot sneak thru.  Would I need a top to the
pen/corral?  Because I would hate to have a hawk carry them away or have
them crawl over the sides.  Any recommendations for a certain pen, roof
covering, or just some tips on outdoor playareas?  I need this info before
I get my kits.

And another question.  Does my vet have to order directly from United
Vaccine to get distemper and rabies shots for ferrets?  How much does the
vacc. usually cost per ferret per year?  (I want to have my own 'hidey
hole' as the ferrets would put it, of vacc. money ahead of time!)

And yet ANOTHER Question.  Are there any breeders outside of the USA on the
FML or that any of you know of (besides Amy Flemming, I know her!)?

Thank you,
Heidi - the soon to be ferret mom