From:
AnThRaX270 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:19:41 -0700
To everyone,

I have been using the Frontline Spray (NOT DROPS) since I have had
ferrets and I have never had any problems with it. It is the number
one vet reccomended product to combat fleas and ticks. Here is a very
good article written by Susan Brown, DVM
http://www.veterinarypartner.com/Content.plx?P=A&S=0&C=0&A=492
It has the pros and cons of nearly all the flea and tick products.
I Have also used Frontline Spray on my beagles for many years.