From:
The Hintons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 07:34:20 -0700
MS Flemming and MS Moon,

My humblest apologies for questioning what MS Flemming posted.  I am past
middle age and retired and my curiousity sometimes gets the better of me.
It seemed to me to be an unenforceable law under any normal circumstances.
Your comments about someone else's THEFT of ferrets in transit and MS
Moon's decision that I am some sort of untrustworthy person to be censured
in her holier than thou fashion were far from what I asked about.

I don't own ferrets.  I have two daughters that do.  I started reading the
FML because I got a kick out of a lot of it.  I was touched by the posts
people made when they got new ferrets, their old ones did something new or
one of their ferrets died.  I'm not at all touched by the Flemmings or
Moons of the group and I think I no longer wish to associate with people
who make these decisions with no logic or evidence at all.

BIG, you run a tight ship, but some of the crew is a little too tight for
me.

Adios
Arizona Whiz