From:
Ashael Rave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:46:16 -0400
First of all, i would like to say that i enjoyed the "Gravy" post
enormously.  i think Limejello has a great sense of humor and even if it
was misunderstood by some it was a great story.  My ferrets enjoyed it
too, of course.

Second, i would like to thank BIG for, after my request, deleting an
offending post i sent to the list after reading part of Lisettes post.
i was offended by her words and he was kind enough to cut it for me.  I
also support his reply to Judith about being a moderator and not a censor.

I would like, however, to put in my two cents i sent Limejello about his
post and were included in the deleted post - I think that, after offers
i've read to do "Not wild Just crazy" Tshirts (gimme gimme im a big fan),
he can use his enormous talent to post stories on "Modern Ferret" or any
other ferret magazine, and i also think that some tries to use this for
money raising for shelters is a good idea.

As for Judiths post about violence in society - I agree with BIG that its
not his place to decide wether a questionable post is offending enough or
not.  All posters are clever enough to decide that for themselves.  As for
violence in society - whos society?  you are talking about people from all
over the world here.  the violence degree and the acceptance of it differ
from one place to another.  you can not judge posts only by your limited
view of it, nor can i or any other poster(no offense intended).  BIGs work
is hard enough without taking to consideration the diferent values of USA,
Israel, Brazil or Kalamazoo.  he should take steps when the posts are
obviously not acceptable whatsoever, but his decision to post even
offending posts is greatly appreciated by me.  if you are offended by a
post, skip it.  thats what i do.  it might not be as offending for other
posters and can carry interesting issues and importent knowledge about
fuzzies.  this is the whole idea behind "Blue ribbon" and freedom of speech
online.  we are not to decide on those matters by secluded interests and
views.  Thnx for listening to my brainstorming.

Ashael, Fuzzy and Pitzi, Israel
Never Pet a Burning Dog