From:
Paula Lytle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1993 16:48:46 -0400
As I posted before, the OFA is having its annual Ferret Frolic on August
7th. I am working the information booth, and I am preparing handouts. Does
anyone have suggestions on what to include and/or something similar they
have used? I realize I am asking this on short notice, but I would
appreciate any help.
Persephone is back to her normal ferrety self with one difference. She is
MORE affectionate since she has been sick and nursed than she was
previously. She has fallen asleep in my lap and licked me.
Paula and Persephone