From:
Paula Lytle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1993 14:24:04 -0400
I've had a couple of requests for info on the recycled newspaper litter
(Good Mews), so I thought I'd post it. It is packaged (made?) by Stutzman
Environmental Products, Canby, Oregon 97013. I tried directory assistance
for the number without any luck. I woke up this morning to the sweetest
sound- the sound of Persephone crunching her food. She seems much better
this morning, and my thanks to everyone for the advice and moral support.
Chris- thanks for running the FML - I went back to the archives for the
Duck Soup recipe and that perked her appetite up. Maybe she'll be
back to herself in time for our ferret frolic, but I will be cautious
about that. I hope some of y'all can make to our frolic. Oregon is a
ferret friendly state- maybe one of the reasons so many people are moving
here from California is to escape the political oppression of living in a
FFZ? The OFA has had a couple of walk around meetings in the Portland
Saturday market ( an open air primarily crafts market every weekend
downtown). With over a dozen ferrets dozing in anorak pockets, wrapped
around necks, draping themselves over arms and poking out of carry-bags,
it has been a great way to educate people about ferrets.
Paula and Persephone