From:
Dawnie & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 08:41:01 -0500
Bill Ellis:

We also have an owner who walks like she is drunk!  And we thought we were
the only ones with this problem.  We suspect it is a result of her being
abused by her first owners (we just adopted her from a shelter for x-mas).
It doesn't bother her and she can run fine so don't worry.  Maybe our
ferrets our nipping the bottle when we are not around (you never know with
these guys/gals).

best of luck.

dawnie
Jasper (I am not drunk!)
Fern (I keep telling you she has issues!)
Gaston (Well, she better not be taking my stash!)