From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:09:05 -0500
Hi again!  It's Joanne from SOS.  I just wanted to remind everyone about
the COOL Card Exchanges that are going on to help Support Our Shelters.
which then turns around and helps the shelters.

Katrina Shelter Relief - This card exchange will go to help the shelters
that are taking in ferrets from the hurricane ravaged area.  This is a
special card exchange because not only are you going to get cards from
everyone.  you will be getting something special from the one and only..
PRINCESS PEPPER!  The deadline to sign up is: SEPTEMBER 18, 2005

Halloween - This card exchange will go to into SOS's general fund account
to help shelters through-out the years.  The deadline to sign up is:
OCTOBER 16, 2005

THANKSgiving - This card exchange is very special.  because those that
join this exchange will be sending cards to shelters on your list.  You
will not be getting cards back.  It is a small way to say thank you from
the ferrets to their shelter moms and dads for everything that they do
every day.  The deadline to sign up is: November 10, 2005

Christmas - This card exchange will go into SOS's general fund account to
help shelters through-out the years.  The deadline to sign up is:
December 11, 2005

Now the card exchanges are EASY!  Go to
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php  scroll to the bottom, sign up for
each card exchange that you want to join.  Then wait for your list to be
emailed to you.

Once you get your list it will have a list of 10 people (or shelters for
the Thanksgiving exchange).  You send out your cards, letters, goodies to
everyone on your list.  The last person on your list will be me (Joanne)
for SOS.  The card you send to me you can include money for SOS (cash or
check).  You do NOT have to donated to participate in the exchange.  but
even $2.00 is WONDERFUL!

The Thanksgiving Card exchange will be just a little different because
you will not need to send a card to SOS.  We are only wanting cards going
out to shelters.  You will NOT be getting cards back from them.

So.  what are you waiting on?  Go and join up.  If you are not sure how
it all works please email me.  If you just want to see how it is going to
work.  then just sign up for one.  See how easy and fun it is.  I wasn't
sure about this thing the first time I did it either.  But you can buy a
packet of store bought cards, you can make your own, send a letter, a
poem, pictures.  pretty much anything you want to mail!  It is truly fun.
plus, gives me a reason to go to my mailbox and actually ENJOY getting
mail!

Hope to be seeing you ALL on the card exchange!  COME ON!!!!  IT'LL BE
FUN!

Joanne-SOS
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php