From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:22:32 -0400
Hi Friend,

I have had many ferrets, and one little boy acted like Nala after his
shots.  He was bouncy and full of life up till the shot.  After we came
home from the vets.  into his hammock he went and he would go to sleep.
After a day and a half, of him in the same position and still asleep, I
would handle him.  He would come around, start eating and pooping, but
it was not good.

Bless you for your efforts, and my prayers are with you.  I'm not a vet,
but, judging on my own experience,I would say it was the shot.  My boy
came out of it, but it happened everytime I had his shots were updated.

Marilyn