From:
Joe Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 1995 00:37:21 -0500
I was wondering if there is any way at all to help smooth things out
between two of our ferrets.  We just added another light sabel to our
bunch (Joey), and our dark eyed white (Scarf), will go out of his way
to track him down and just attack him, he's not playing at all, he's
viciously all over the poor guy.  Joey has some puncture marks all
over his neck.  Please if you can help me it would be appreciated.  He
does not act this way towards the other three, with them he cuddles
and plays gently, but it's just something about poor Joey he really
doesn't like..Joey is a very sweet and gentle ferret that loves to be
held and talked to, but any more Scarf has gotten him ot the point of
being timid and skittish....  Thanks.

        -Joe, Diane-

TAZ(albino),Brandy(dk sable),Precious(lt sable),Scarf(dk eyed
white),Joey(lt sable)..(this space reserved for a silver)