From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 1995 20:54:14 -0500
Well....I'm not sure it's the brightest thing I've ever done, but it's done.

The boss is out of town until Tues. and things at work have been very
congenial so since everyone there knows I have illegal ferrets and some had
expressed the desire to meet said critters, I took two to work with me today.
They were an absolute hit.  No problems at all.  Fuzzy love was given
generously by all, even the doubting Thomas' in my workplace picked up my 2
little girls and gave loves and scritches.  I was floored.  17 more
Californians now know the truth about ferrets.  I couldn't be happier.

Now if we could just get Fish and Game to visit with some.....and be OPEN
MINDED about the visit.

We will succeed in '95.  No FFZ's in '96.

Marie