From:
Jane Odell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:18:44 +0100
Hi all,
I`ve had a call about Casper`s other results, but unfortunately my vet
doesn`t know what a ferrets normal counts are, so until she can do some
research and find out what the normal ranges are - to compare the results
with, i`m still none the wiser <sigh> I`ll post a copy of the blood work
as soon as i can get a copy from her.

Casper seems to be doing great though :o)  No funny turns, just his usually
bouncy self, eating, drinking and pooping fine ;o)

I did get some great news today though, my little albino girl - Phoebe is
expecting :o)  I`m very, very excited - she`s about 3 1/2 weeks now, the
babes are due the 17- 18th May.  I`ll let you know how she does.  One
thing i did want to ask any breeders out there, is the possible outcome of
colour.  As i mentioned Phoebs is an albino, daddy is what we here in the
UK call a sandy.  I think over in the US you`d probably call him champagne,
cream undercoat, light coffee coloured guard hairs on his back, legs and
tail with black eyes.  I`m curious to know what the colour range i`m likely
to get.

Thanks again, for being there for me and my guys :o)

Jane, Harvey, Katy, Casper, Phoebe & Emil
                             ^. .^
                               *