Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:24:04 EST
Jennifer wrote

>... While watching tv last night a commercial for Southwest Airlines
>came on.  It showed a guy who was pet sitting a lot of different
>animals.  A woman came to the door with a ferret and the guy looked
>confused.  He said, 'what do you do with a weasel?' She gives him this
>dumb look and says, 'uh, it's a ferret.' The camera pans the room and
>you see all these domesticated pets hanging around on the guy's
>furniture.  Then the announcer comes on and says, 'need to get away?'...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa that was Doodlebug, Star of stage and screen  WOO  WOOO

Jennifer, that commercial was made over a year ago and has been being
shown off and on for over a year.  I live in LA and haven't seen it for
awhile.  So I am thrilled to hear its being played again somewhere else.
Much better than the Verizon commercial huh??  Thanks from bringing it to
my attention.

Hugs,
Robin & Doodlebug, star of stage and screen
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/doodlebug.html
Kouri Fan Club...Doodlebug