From:
Peter Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 17:39:54 EST
Hi all,

I had a couple of things.  First off, how come there are not any Ferret
Shows of any kind in the Heart of Ferret Country Kansas?  They all seem to
be in very "obscure" places (to me anyway).  There certainly are enough
Ferret- People out here to support and or patronize the businesses that
display and sell their stuff at these shows.

Second, Kym had posted needing volunteers to provide transports for "Ferret
Rescue" in the Central Kansas area.  I emailed her and asked specifically
where she needed help in getting ferrets to and received no response from
her by email.  I will assume then, that she has no longer any need of
volunteers to perform this service she had asked help for.  There are
several large Ferret Shelters in and around Kansas City that have many
homeless fuzzies that need a home, that it seems rather silly and
unnecessary to "import/export" fuzzies from out of state.  I was always
taught and still believe that you should "Shop locally" and support your
local shelters.

Good health to all of you & your's!
Pete