Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:14:22 -0400
Hi.  I am posting this for Donna Spirito from The Educated Ferret, Inc in
South Hadley, MA.  Donna has a set up for a legal shelter for 50 ferrets
(cages, bedding, food dishes) and a 100.00 certificate to NEEPS towards
ferret food that she is willing to donate.  You must be a legal shelter,
or a legal shelter just starting up.  You also have to be able to make
arrangements to pick these items up or arrange for them to be shipped.
They are located in Western MA in South Hadley.  Please do not respond
to my posting email address, but respond directly to Donna at

She will be able to help with any further questions you may have or to
set up a time to see and/or pick up these items.

Sincerely,
Kelly White
on behalf of The Educated Ferret, Inc.