From:
Pamela K Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 10:34:06 -0700
Has anyone heard anything on a rabies vaccine called Imrab?  My vet uses
the same vaccine for cats and dogs, for ferrets.  He says it is a killed
culture.  Just wondering if there was feedback on this one.  My ferrets
have been getting this vaccine for a couple of years (I think).

[Moderator's note: Just so 20 subscriber's don't all answer in the next issue
that IMRAB is ok, I'll say it here.  IMRAB 3 is *the* approved vaccine for
ferrets, and, yes, it is also approved for cats and dogs.   BIG]

Pamela Barber and Ernie, Grover, and Elmo
Flagstaff, AZ