From:
Pamela K Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 1994 09:26:07 -0700
Other than the tricks that the carpet sharks have learned themselves
(opening drawers from the inside, dumping drinks, etc.) has anyone ever
taught their ferret any tricks to do?  I realize what we see in the
movies is mostly untrue but along those lines.  Ours will come to a bell
so I know that they can be trained somewhat.  Anyone have any luck?

Pamela Barber and Ernie (Mama's Boy), Grover, and Elmo