From:
Juliana Paulauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 1996 12:51:24 -0500
Just thought I'd add my two cents on this subject.  I have a huge couch that
sits 6 people, sleeps 2 two people, and has a recliner on the end.  Besides
being a very uncomfortable couch, it is a potential death trap for my
ferrets.  They got inside of it one time and I had to unhook the sections,
turn it upsidedown, tear off the bottom, and coax them out with ferretone.
I tried taking off the legs so that it would sit closer to the floor.  No
dice.  The little fuzzballs managed to squeeze in there anyhow.  Needless to
say, the living room is now off limits and they are NOT happy about this.

Solution: Since I hate the darn thing anyhow, I am going to sell it and
refurnish the living room with futon furniture.  I have found a place in New
Jersey that specializes in futon furniture.  They sell all different grades
of mattresses, slip guards for the mattresses, various covers, chairs,
coffee tables ect...  The sales staff is very knowledgeable about their
product.  The most comfortable mattress I found was the 8 or 10 inch inner
spring mattress --very nice!

This solutions should work for everyone.  I get a comfortable couch to sit
on and the ferrets get to travel around the living room!  Are they spoiled
or what?!?!?!

Julie and The Fuzz Factory --Misty and Charity
In Loving Memory of  Sobriety.