From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 14:54:22 -0400
Hello all,

I'm not the new ferret person.  I just found out that the fiance of my
friend (and old roommate, so she has previous ferret contact) really really
wants to get a ferret.  He's always liked to play with Fidget when they
visit.  I was a bit confused about why they tagged along to the ferret
follies on Sunday in Pittsburgh, PA (I don't know, I thought they were just
going to be nice...who knew).

anyway, Sunday night my friend Dee called and said Rob (the fiance) really
wants to get a ferret and since they both would be coming to our house this
weekend did I have any info to give them (although I did notice that Dee had
been asking more questions about Fidget lately, but hey, I"m happy to
blather on about my boy for no reason!).  Well, I said...of course!  and I
think I've also dropped enough hints that they will adopt instead of go to a
pet store.

And this is why I am writing.  My geographical knowledge of Virginia is
awful....they are at William and Mary Law School in Williamsburg, VA, and
are looking to adopt after August, so I'd appreciate if anyone knows of any
nearby shelters to e-mail please.  Also, I have explained to them the time
commitment and this was well understood and won't be a problem (didnt' want
you to think law students have no free time).

So I guess we can add another set of pre-informed ferret people to our ranks
soon.

cheers
chris and Fidget in WV