From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:34:50 -0400
Hello, all,....
after sending both "Medicinenet.com" & "Answers.com" similar emails
on Wed., the 23rd,....I 'surprisingly' received a fast response from
"Answers.com" the following day!(8/24).  Apparently, 'Answers.com'..,
"Licenses Content" from "WebMD", parents to "Medicinenet.com".... They
seemed very "docile" as to their opinion of my email,.  but that is
from them, NOT from their mom & pop; WebMD!

My mail to them & their response follows......... Please, everyone
write them also.  Form your own opinion as to "if" you think any action
by WebMD will be taken........

john rich <[log in to unmask]>