From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 22:17:46 -0800
Well this can't possibly be seen by folks before the AFA show tomorrow but...

We went down tonight (Friday) to help with setup.  Saw all sorts of old
friends.  Saw Issue 9 of Modern Ferret - nice article on ferret on the
internet by Christine Code.  But just had to love the cover ferret - one of
ours that now lives on Long Island.  Still a great magazine.

Saw but did not get a chance to talk to Rick from San Antonio, We'll try to
talk to him tomorrow.

Lots of shelters and shelter folk appearing as usual.  From Texas,
Wisconsin, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Michighan, Pennsylvania, Delaware,
Virginia, Maryland, all over.  Easily well over a dozen.  Maybe two dozen.
Mostly the same ones who come everytime but some new faces.

Diane Roger's group is appearring again.  Seem to have something going on
the DC problem.  We'll check with her tomorrow.  She's usually up to
something good.

Could be over 200 ferrets between the kit, alter, breeder and specialties.
A winning ferret has to be really good!

Lots of great vendors again.  Some new ones so we'll have plenty of places
to spend our money.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/