From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 07:57:20 -0500
Just finished reading Diane Taylor's post offering her ferret pennies
from Malta, and i can tell you, yes.

I did receive the penny from Diane, and she sent one for my husband also,
i am going to have a jeweler fashion a frame for mine, so i can wear it on
a necklace.  Diane and i have talked a lot recently about our ferrets, and
share a lot of laughs as well as tears, and she is a loving ferret mommy,
with a heart of gold.  Please, won't you consider the fee that is so
minimal in exchange for a coin with a ferret on it?  She sure could use
the help in caring for her fuzzies too.  What a great way to identify a
fellow ferret lover /while out in the public with wearing one of these
pennies, they are unique and we can wear them with pride.

I will wear them in memory of my Beloved Bandit.  My prescious boy.  In
honor of all these wonderful little furry bodies that bring so much joy
to my life, and relief from high blood pressure/never had it.  I got my
penny loose, so i could do with it whatever i wanted.

Diane, it has been wonderful getting to know you, and i think we need
to talk further and plan a mini vacation sometime, to Kansas :-) ...
somewhere in the Wamego/Manhatten area?  We could share the expenses and
do some shelter help too?

Hugs
donna