From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:05:39 -0500
I myself have to say, that a wonderful woman (Rosemary) sent me a box with
hammocks of all sorts of patterns for my furry children to enjoy.  She
does a wonderful job!  there is no fake fleece for them to eventually wear
out and get entwined and strangled in like a friend of mine's did a few
years ago( pet store bed/hammock) he got into the nylon that held it
together, and it twisted around his middle, he was strangled.  A good
reason to check your beds, for wear.  Hers are a smooth fleece lining,
not the sheepskin look.

Rosemary is a wonderful loving ferret mommy, AND her fur babies get to go
CAMPING with them !  !  They just got back and I GOT PICTURES!  Thank you
Rosemary, I hope you enjoy your LFFR sign, i had it special made.. from
my favorite place to go in the summer.  The Rennaissance Faire!.

This is how she supports/like so many others the surgeries and care of
these little ones, please check out her site & pick a hammock or 2/makes
great gifts.

Rosemary, my Bandit is in the one with the hearts all over it, i am
putting a tiny box of raisins with him today, i am just waiting to hear
about a private cremation for him.  My heart is all over and inside that
hammock right now.

Bless your heart, Rosemary, for loving these guys like you do.  and your
sister Eleanor, too...i saw the pics of Winter last night.

BTW, if there is theme/ something that you really like, I GOT HORSES on
some of my hammocks, they were a suprise!  you could ask ???  It may not
be exactly what you had in mind, but...never hurts to ask, does it.

You are an inspiration, like so many others who dedicate themselves to
caring for these little ones, I am thinking of all of those who opt to
stay home, sacrifice their social lives/bank accounts/free time to stay
home and care for these forgottens, or you figure out a way to take them
with you, like Rosemary.

TKS, everyone for responding to the thread i was trying to begin to start,
it helped me yesterday @ work, to visualize Bandit circling my head in his
little golden helo, helmet/scarf/goggles & his partner Zorro& all those
little workers around us, if you listen carefully, maybe you can hear them
hard @ work.  I did break down in tears, for a moment, and then regained
my composure for the remainder of the evening.  I am strong in someways
and weak in others, and i w/welcome death when my time has come, because i
can believe in the Rainbow Bridge and the reunion with my beloved little
ones.  It is what keeps me sane?

Missing Athena, Odysseus, Diana, Felicia, Roxie, Bandit and Angel

respectfully
donna