From:
Wendy Loughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:41:49 -0500
The season of warmth, joy and good cheers are right around the corner.
Reach out to your friends, family, and loved ones with our season's
greeting Ferret Christmas cards to convey your warm wishes. For card
details, see the link below.

http://www.ferret.org/shopping/shopping_holiday_cards_2008.pdf

Order your cards online at
http://www.ferret.org/shopping/people.html
or call 1-888-FERRET-1 (toll free) to place your order.

With the Holidays fast approaching, lets not forget that perfect
holiday gift for that special ferret person or vet that is on your
list. Membership in the AFA is a wonderful holiday gift for all ferret
fans! With your gift of an AFA membership, they will receive a member's
discount on AFA products, quarterly magazine etc. Basic Membership for
one year is only $30.00. Don't forget, we also have available for the
ferret lover; Jewelry, Chef Furo's Cookbook, AFA Ferret Color and
Pattern Poster, Educational Material and many items in our bookstore.
Be sure to stop by at http://www.ferret.org/ to check out our products
for that special person on your list.

Have a Happy Holiday!

Wendy Loughlin