From:
Shannon Snavely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:40:50 -0800
Hello FML family,
Just saying thanks again to everyone who is donating to the raffle. We
appreciate it a great deal and as you know 20% will be getting split
between Father Nature's and Ferret City. Wanted to let everyone know
so far we have raised 150.00. Thanks to all the people here on the FML.

There are a few packages no one has picked. These are as follows:
#1,#8,#9,#11. Also Renee Downs has offered her biscotti and some pure
Alaska coffee which would add to the packages making hers # 16. If it's
not up yet it will be soon don't worry. We know Renee's work from the
FML and also looking at her website. She does a lot with helping all
kinds of animals not just ferrets. To help her cause more we will add
her package on and any and all donations for that package will go
exclusively to Father Natures and Ferret City.

Again thank you all so much for your generosity esp. in these trying
times. Have a great day!

Much gratitude,
Shannon
Ferret Dreamers Rescue Haven