From:
Jessica Alsop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:35:34 -0700
Zaydee was sheduled for surgery today but because the hairball is smaller
in size we are holding off the surgery.  Unfortunately we have a bigger
problem to focus on right now!

Zaydee has lost a lot of fur from her tummy and the vet says her vulva
is swollen.  We discussed some options for her.  As of right now she is
energetic and alert, she also has gained almost 20 oz.  since her last
visit.  The vet is confident that we have some time to decide what to do.

There are three people from this list who have offered their help on the
bill so I will discuss my options with them before we set anything up.

Thank you to Nancy, Karen and Bailey for everything!!!  I will let you
all know what we do and how Zaydee does.

Dooks to all,
Jessy, Snitch, Bandit, Zaydee, Bear and Jack.