From:
Jessica Alsop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 09:02:33 -0700
well things have gotten even worse for me in my situation.  This last
Feburary my boyfriend got laid off, he had to leave state to find another
job and I had to move in with my parents.  Then I found out that Zaydee
has adrenal and have been struggling with the decision of how to deal
with her medical treatments.  I just started college so I could ensure
a future for my family (Me, my two children, my 5 ferrets and my cat).
Life has been hectic and difficult trying to take care of everything.
Then my parents decide to separate.  My step-dad is moving in with his
brother and my mom is moving in with her best friend.  I don't have and
friends that can give all of us a place to live and I am an only child so
no siblings to help me either.  Come July first I will more than likely
be living in a womens shelter with my two kids.  The shelters do not
allow pets and I have no place to take my fur babies.  Zaydee needs to
have her surgery which some people said they will help with cost but if
I am in a shelter I will not be able to take care of her post surgery
needs.

I really need someone who will take the ferrets until I can get into a
home.  It will take about 3-4 months at the most to get into a home and
have everything set up.  Zaydee has already had 2 homes before me so
giving her up again makes me so sad to do and well it's hard to just
give them up.

If anyone in the Colorado area would be willing to take my fur babies
just until I can get back on me feet I would so appriciate it.  I have
contacted the shelters around here and had no responce from them.
Zaydee's cost of surgery will be covered she just needs to be taken to
her appointments and cared for after surgery.

I understand that 5 ferrets is a lot to take on so if someone can only
take 2 or 3 that would be ok.  Zaydee and Bandit have to stay together
as they are bonded and Bear and Jack have to stay together as they are
bonded.  Snitch can go with either pair but is closer to Bear and Jack.

If anyone thinks they can help me in these difficult times please e-mail
me and let me know.  Or if you have some contacts to pass on I would
greatly appriciate it.

Thank you all so much,

Jessy, Snitch, Bandit, Zaydee, Bear and Jack