From:
willy-joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:59:51 +0100
In answer to:
>From:    Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: To all european readers

Hello, Stephenie: Whatever language you choose, I ll be there!

But why is it that in the European government all members can join due
to special equipment and a real big and important symposium doesn t have
that??  Foreign languages speaking people can plug in an "ear"can t they?
When i look at the last symposium, i had the idea that everybody was able
to understand Bob Church.  It s even common in special studies ( e.g. at
universities) that they are given in english in our country.  And
everybody who went to school here has had some lessons in English.  I m
lookin forward to 2006.  To your next symposium.

About the former symposium: are there tapes or dvd s for sale with the
speaches on it??  I would be interested in buying one.  And so are many
of my friiends.  ( It WAS recorded i ve noticed due to falling over a
man with a lot of equipment sitting on the stairs)

Greetings, Joos