From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 15:13:20 EDT
I want to thank Rebecca Murdock for her post today!  She took the words
right out of my mouth.

While I am posting I would like to ask for a few updates.
1)  Jason, How is Sammy doing?  I miss Buddy's story!
2)  Randy, How is Harley and the two little guys rescued from the park
3)  HGGR60A  How are Bandit and Cujo?

Thanks Big, I look forward to the FML every morning.  Without the FML I
would not have known how to care for my babies when they first came home.
Carol Voivedich, Oscar ferret and Sweet Lilly (Still Sneezing) will see
Vet 8-10-98 for for the third time!