From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 06:31:10 -0800
Everyone who is getting all upset about about the religion comment Rev.
Sims made on the FML, I just want to say this:

I am the one who wrote the post that Rev.  Sims was replying to.  I just
want to state one thing, I NEVER said I DID or DIDN'T believe in god
PERIOD.  In fact, I NEVER even brought religion or god into the subject!

Please go back and read my origanl post and you will see, I said NOTHING
about religion and the post wasn't even semi-directed to religion.

Rev Sims started this all himself, but putting words in my mouth and making
up beliefs for me that I may or may not have.

Please let this subject drop-quite frankly, it's getting ridiculous
considering I never even brought religion up in the first place.

Big please post this as I feel I should at least have one chance to defend
myself from Rev. Sims WRONGFUL and INCORRECT comments towards my post
directly.  I will comment on this no further-I hope everyone else will do
the same.

[JF]