Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:27:35 -0700
Hello to all on the list!

I'm looking for any ferret owners in central-eastern Indiana.  I'm moving
to Muncie in the next few weeks and have two older, sickly boys in my
group.  I would like to have a veterinarian lined up when I get there, if
possible.  If any of you live in the area or know it well, please drop me
a line as I'd love to hear from you.  We don't know anyone up there but my
husband's new boss, so we'll be a little out of the loop for a while.  Any
info AT ALL would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if you know of landlords in the area that accept pets, PLEEEEASE let
me know.  We are going to be in the area for a about a week to find a house
around the 16th of April.  We have to move up there by May 1.

Thanks in advance.

Jaclyn  KVRB
"Only pilots live life in all three dimensions."
http://flyingferrets.homestead.com